August 29th, 2022 Wrestling Odds: AEW All Out, MJF, WWE Clash at the Castle, NXT World’s Collide
A big update here with betting odds on the next three big events in professional wrestling.
Before we get to the odds I just want to note that some may not be available depending on your country.
Latest AEW All Out Betting Odds:
AEW All Out takes place this Sunday, September 4th. The show takes place in Chicago, Illinois (technically Hoffman Estates) at the NOW Arena as it has every year since the event’s debut.
As of this writing, the main event is unknown but it does appear as if it could be another match between Jon Moxley and CM Punk for the AEW World Championship. There are no betting odds there yet, but we do have odds for the rest of the show.
The AEW Interim Women’s champion will be crowned in a four-way after the injury to Thunder Rosa. The competitors in the match are Toni Storm, Britt Baker, Jamie Hayter, and Hikaru Shida. It had appeared that this would be Storm’s moment against Rosa, but now that is up in the air. Can AEW resist not putting the title back on Britt?
The AEW tag title is on the line with The Acclaimed challenging Swerve in Our Glory. The Acclaimed at +250 seems like a good underdog bet as they are one of the most popular acts in the company. At the same time, they might not need the titles just yet for that very reason.
A lot of matches still to be announced here, but here’s what we have so far.
- Toni Storm (-160) vs. Britt Baker (+225) vs. Jamie Hayter (+450) vs. Hikaru Shida (+550)
- Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland (-400) vs. The Acclaimed (+250)
- Jungle Boy (-180) vs. Christian Cage (+250)
- Ricky Starks (-240) vs. Powerhouse Hobbs (+175)
- Bryan Danielson (-260) vs. Chris Jericho (+180)
- Jade Cargill (-700) vs. Athena (+400)
- FTR & Wardlow (-600) vs. Jay Lethal & Motor City Machine Guns (+350)
MJF at All Out
There is also a special prop set up for this event at BetOnline that asks a simple question: Will MJF appear at the show?
- Yes (+100)
- No (-140)
Latest WWE Clash at the Castle Betting Odds:
WWE Clash at the Castle takes place on Saturday, September 3rd from Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. This is the biggest stadium show in the United Kingdom since SummerSlam 1992 and the first live PPV event from the UK since 2003. The show is headlined by a big match between Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre. These two have been on a collision course for years now ands they will finally lock up here for the Universal Championship.
- Seth Rollins (-180) vs. Riddle (+130)
- Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky (-500) vs. Bianca Bealir, Asuka & Alexa Bliss (+300)
- Liv Morgan (-450) vs. Shayna Baszler (+275)
- Gunther (-600) vs. Sheamus (+350)
- Roman Reigns (-170) vs. Drew McIntyre (+130)
Latest NXT World’s Collide Betting Odds:
NXT World’s Collide will take place on August 4th, 2022. WWE has run this event before which features wrestlers from the NXT brand taking on wrestlers from the NXT-UK brand. However, this year it will see the NXT UK championship being unified with the NXT championships.
The headliner is NXT UK champion Tyler Bate taking on NXT champion Bron Breakker for all of the marbles.
There is also a three-way women’s match to unify the NXT Women’s and NXT UK Women’s titles between Mandy Rose, Meiko Satomura, and Blair Davenport.
- Bron Breakker (-600) vs. Tyler Bate (+350)
- Mandy Rose (-200) vs. Meiko Satomura (+225) vs. Blair Davenport (+400)