Episode 7: Wrestlemania 36 Betting Tips
It’s arguably the most difficult pay per view to actually bet on; a pre-recorded Wrestlemania in front of no fans spread over two nights. Scotsman and Vin tackle it anyway and end up finding quite a lot of value and potential bets on this card. Check out our Wrestlemania 36 betting tips!
Powered by RedCircle
Here were the odds used for this podcast taken from BetOnline.
Wrestlemania 36 Betting Odds:
- Aleister Black -475 vs Bobby Lashley +300
- Edge -350 vs Randy Orton +225
- Elias -120 vs King Corbin -120
- Sasha Banks +100 vs Bayley (c) +125 vs Lacey Evans +400 vs Naomi +650 vs Tamini +3300
- Shayna Baszler -170 vs Becky Lynch +130 (c)
- Drew McIntyre -350 vs Brock Lesnar +225
- Rhea Ripley -175 (c) vs Charlotte Flair +135
- Kevin Owens -180 vs Seth Rollins +140
- The Fiend -500 vs John Cena +300
- The Undertaker -400 vs AJ Styles +250
Wrestlemania 36 Notable Props:
- Will President Trump Tweet about Wrestlemania? No -1500 Yes +600
- Will Gronk become IC or US Champ? No -400 Yes +250
- Will Gronk become WWE or Universal Champion? No -1750 Yes +600
- Ability to bet on Match Order and Air Dates at 888
Bet Wrestlemania 36 at BetOnline.